600 grams red and green bell peppers, seeded
400 grams potatoes
6 dry mushrooms
1 tbsp pickled Chinese radish, diced
1 tbsp carrots, diced
1 tbsp wheat flour
½ tsp salt
½ tsp light soy sauce
½ tsp starch
3 tbsp water
A little white pepper powder
A little sesame oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
- Wash and cook potatoes; remove skin, add salt and mash well.
- Mix wheat flour in a little water, pour into 3 tbsp of boiling water
and stir vigorously until it becomes glue-like; add mashed potatoes
and mix well.
- Soak dry mushrooms in water until soft; remove and discard stems;
- Heat a pan and add 1 tbsp of oil. Add mushroom, radish and carrot
and stir fry briefly. Remove ingredients from pan and mix with potatoes.
- Clean and seed peppers, cut each into 6 to 8 pieces. Brush a little
starch onto the inside of peppers and fill with potato mixture.
- Pan fry peppers until golden brown, and arrange on plate.
- Add all sauce ingredients to pan and cook; add white pepper powder
and sesame oil to sauce; pour mixture on top of cooked peppers.
40 grams dry mushroom
2 tofu tubes
1 piece pickled Chinese radish
40 grams black fungus
40 grams dry daylily flowers
1 tbsp ginger, minced
Seasoning and Sauce
1 tsp salt
1½ tsp sugar
½ tbsp light soy sauce
1 tsp starch
½ tbsp oil
A little Sesame oil
- Soak dry mushrooms in water until soft; remove and discard stems.
- Add minced ginger, sugar, salt, starch and oil to mushrooms and
- Cut tofu into thick pieces; slice pickled radish and mix in ½
- Soak black fungus and dry daylily flowers in water until soft and
clean well; tie daylily flowers into knots; blanch fungus and flowers
briefly in boiling water and drain thoroughly.
- Mix all ingredients and remaining seasoning well and put into a
deep plate, with mushrooms on top.
- Steam for 20 minutes and sprinkle seasame oil on top.