and Far away from erroneous views and wishful-thinking, Ultimately : The Final
If one keeps all the distorted dream-thinking, wishful-thinking, false thing
and erroneous views, one will reach the state of Final Nirvana.
Layman has Four Distorted Thinking:
- Regard the impure body as pure
- Regard the suffering sensation as happy
- Regard the impermanent mind as permanent
- Regard the "not-self" Dharma as self
Arhat also has Four Distorted Thinking:
- Attach to impureness, but no not envisage pureness of Dharma-body
- Attach to suffering, but do not envisage the happiness of Ultimate Nirvana
- Attach to "not-self" Dharma, but do not envisage the "liberated self"
- Attach to impermanence, but do not envisage the permanence of Buddha's nature
Bodhisattva practices the Profound Prajna-paramita, keeping all the distorted
thinking, thus certifies the Ultimate Nirvana, which is the final and perfect