230 grams golden mushrooms
2 tbsp all purpose flour
1½ tsp salt
- Cut away about 2.5 cm of tail part of mushrooms, rinse and drain
- Gradually add water (about 1 cup) to flour and salt until smooth.
The mixture should not be too thick or too watery.
- Heat enough oil in pan for deep frying.
- Blend mushrooms with flour mixture. Use chopsticks to pick up mushrooms
into hot oil, a few at a time. Fry until golden brown and crispy.
Remove from oil and drain excess oil. Ready to be served.
900 grams green beans
1½ tbsp preserved black olive
6 - 8 button mushrooms
½ tbsp mashed ginger
A little shredded carrot
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Rinse green beans and mushrooms.
- Heat a pan and add 4 tbsp of oil. Add green beans and saute well
until soft. Remove beans from pan and drain excess oil.
- Add ginger and preserved black olive to pan and sauté. Add
mushrooms and shredded carrots and stir well until done.
- Add green beans and seasonings, and stir well. Dish up and ready
to be served.