10 pieces tofu triangle
2 stalks of wild rice bamboo shoot
½ can oyster mushroom
1 clove of garlic, sliced
2 slices of ginger
Seasoning (tofu triangles)
1 tsp light soy sauce
½ tsp sesame oil
½ tsp sugar
- Rinse tofu triangles with hot water, squeeze dry and mix with seasonings.
- Trim and slice bamboo shoot and chayote, slice oyster mushroom.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil, fry tofu triangles over low heat until light brown,
remove from pan.
- Saute garlic and ginger with remaining oil, add all vegetables and
- Return tofu triangles to the vegetables and cook together with the
sauce; ready to serve.
80 grams fried gluten
2 slices pineapple
½ green pepper
½ red chilli
1 clove of garlic
1 stalk white part of spring onion
Sweet & Sour Sauce
1/3 cup water
1 tbsp white vinegar
2 tbsp ketchup
1 tbsp sugar
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp cornstarch
- Cut fried gluten into 2.5cm cubes. Heat 1 cup oil, deep-fry gluten
in hot oil until crispy, remove and drain well.
- Cut pieapple, green pepper and red chilli into chunks, slice garlic
and cut spring onion into sections.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil, saute garlic and sprig onion, add vegetable chunks,
toss well and add sweet and sour sauce, bring to boil.
- Lastly add crispy fried gluten into sauce and fry together. Serve